Welcome to Springfields Fun Park
A great day out for all the family, with plenty of space for the kids to run and play safely, inside our play barn or outdoors in the park!
From tots to teens, parents to grandparents, Springfields just off the A39/A30 near Newquay has something for everyone to enjoy. During the winter our play barn only is open at weekends 10am to 5pm and every Friday for Friday Fun Day 10am to 2pm. Click here to find out more.
The Springfields Play Barn!
There’s plenty of room and play equipment in our play barn for kids of all ages to play alongside each other, including:
- We have a NEW section for Under 2’s to play without any risk of being bumped by a bigger kid.
- Plenty of pretend play opportunities with our play houses, castle, trucks and cars. Pretend play can help develop children’s self-esteem, physical, social and language skills and we have plans to develop this further.
- Soft play area to burn off some energy!
- See how fast you can whizz down our large indoor wavy slide.
- Encourage braveness on the drop slide!
- Challenge each other to a giant game of chess, draughts, connect 4, jenga or snakes and ladders.
- And more, plus exciting new plans to implement over the next few years!
NEW Springfields Annual Pass!
Pay once and come back to play again and again and again for 12 months!
An excellent way to have lots of family fun and save money.
A great Birthday or Christmas present for someone special.
Click here for more details.